Assembler for Medical Device Company
LOCATION: NE Portland
JOB DESCRIPTION: A medical company in NE Portland is looking to add several Assembly Technicians to their team in a temporary capacity. This is a full-time opportunity for at least a few months, potentially longer. Outstanding candidates may have the opportunity to be considered for full-time hire. This position has the hours of 7:00am – 3:30pm weekdays and pays $9.20/hr.
The job requirements include the following:
• Must have the ability to work quickly in accordance within very strictly defined job procedures
• Must be able to read, write and understand English
• Must have excellent hand-eye coordination and dexterity and be able to work quickly for extended periods of time
• A proven track record of dependability is needed
Physical demands include:
• Lifting up to 20 lbs
• Carrying up to 20 lbs
• Concentrated mental/visual attention, required
APPLY NOW! Apply online at www.nwstaffing.com. Please select the Portland branch to be considered for this opportunity.
Northwest Staffing Resources has been a leader in the staffing industry since 1985. We take pride in our competitive wages, multiple branch locations, and attractive benefits. Benefits include: • Holiday pay offered after 1,000 hours worked • Paid sick time offered • 401(k) retirement plan • Local weekly pay • Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans available for all employees • Referral bonuses • Free computer tutorials using the most recent software.